Phage therapy – animation
The style of the video
What was the target of the video?
- reinforce their scientific communication
- visualize the Mechanism of Action of their drug candidate to support their Business & Development activities
- clearly communicate the mechanism of action of their drug that a non-scientist could understand with enough sophistication to be respected by the scientific community
- help make partners understand the key message of the MOA
- raise awareness of Bacterial Vaginosis
Where will the video be shown?
- YouTube channel
- email newsletters
What was the process like?
“I thought the entire process was well managed. I thought your attention to detail and scientific knowledge made the process proceed smoothly.”
“In general, communication was just perfect. There was some ‘lost in translation’ in the part from understanding how much leeway one has with regard to change in design – how much effort it will take e.g. to change colors/sizes of part of the drawings, but in general, we were happy with the whole process.”
We now understand much better, that we need to define the revision process better, in a way that doesn’t leave any room for doubt and we will do our best to improve it.
“The entire process was good for our company. As the point of contact, I thought everything went smoothly. I have no criticism.”
“The process was not only done professionally but it seemed personal. If we ever need another video product there is no question we will reach out to your group.”
Check out our other phage animations
- Educational animation for Zurich University about using engineered bacteriophages against bacteria